By purchasing from DiMarzio, Inc., you are agreeing to our terms and conditions as stated herein.
ORDER CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS: If you need to make any changes or additions to your order, or if you would like to cancel your order, please contact us no later than 11:00am Eastern Time the following business day. After that time, your order will be considered confirmed and finalized, and you agree that no further changes may be made and all merchandise ordered may not be returned.
PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING LEAD TIMES: Orders are produced and shipped on a first-come, first-served basis, and larger orders may require additional lead times. Generally, orders for pickups in standard colors leave our factory within three days of order submission (and often faster than that). Items in non-standard colors or configurations may take up to five business days to leave our factory depending on production demand. Similarly, shipping times may vary based on a number of factors. All orders ship from our factory in Staten Island, New York, and transit times may vary by your location and chosen freight carrier. If you are in need of an item in a specific time frame, please contact us; we may be able to move your order forward in our production schedule for a 15% expedite fee and/or upgrade your shipping speed.
EXCHANGES: We want you to be happy with your new DiMarzio® pickup. If you feel that your new pickup is not helping you achieve the tone and performance that you want, we can help through our 30-day exchange program.
- If you are a U.S. resident, please call us at (718) 816-8112 any Monday through Friday between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM Eastern Time within 30 days of original retail purchase.
- Explain to our tech support staff what you were trying to achieve by installing a replacement pickup and what the actual results were. We will help you choose a more appropriate model and we will issue a Return Authorization number.
- Please pack the pickup securely to prevent damage and write your Return Authorization number on the outside of the package. Return the pickup to this address. We recommend that you insure the package or ship it with tracking.
- If the replacement that we recommend has a higher List Price than the pickup that you are returning, please include a check or money order for the difference in List Price.
- We need your original sales receipt which is dated no more than 30 days before our Return Authorization was issued.
- The returned pickup must be in “like new” condition except for the cable or wire leads, which may have been shortened and/or soldered. DiMarzio® will not accept any pickup which has been altered or damaged due to misuse or accident.
- Upon inspection and acceptance of your pickup, we will ship a replacement promptly without additional charge. We reserve the right to exchange your pickup for a factory refurbished model.
Exchanges are limited to pickups of like kind (e.g., a humbucker for a humbucker). Color or finish changes are not permitted. If your DiMarzio® single-coil-size pickup has a replaceable plastic cover, you can order a replacement cover in the color you want. However, in all other cases, "right model, wrong color" does not qualify for a free exchange, which is intended only for performance issues.
Limit of one exchange per original retail purchase. Exchanges cannot be conducted by email. This offer applies to U.S. residents only and is not available on prepackaged sets, prewired sets, or on DiMarzio® pickups that came pre-installed in a new guitar.
WARRANTY: DiMarzio®, Inc. warrants that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, and will repair or replace any part which (under normal installation and use) discloses such defects, if the product is returned to DiMarzio®, Inc. within five years from the date of purchase (or for cables, within the original owner's lifetime), and provided that the product, upon examination by DiMarzio®, Inc., discloses that it is defective. This warranty does not extend to any part of our products which has been damaged by misuse, accident, incorrect wiring, improper installation, use in violation of the instructions, tampering, alteration or repair outside of our factory. Customer assumes responsibility for all shipping charges to return the item to DiMarzio®'s New York factory; in turn, DiMarzio®, Inc. will pay return shipping to the customer provided the item falls within the warranty period as described above.
COLOR MATCHING AND COLOR FASTNESS: We endeavor to render our online product photos and color swatches as faithfully as possible. However, variations do occur and renderings on your screen may differ due to individual device and/or browser settings. By purchasing from DiMarzio®, Inc., you affirm that the color you see on your screen may not match the color of the product you receive exactly, and that returns and exchanges for color are not permissible. In addition, some pigments used in our product line (particularly green and pink shades used in certain pickup models) may fade if exposed to strong light and are not eligible for warranty claims if DiMarzio, in its sole discretion, determines that color fading has occurred due to such exposure.
SECURITY POLICY: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.